Welcome to the Ole Bucketmouth Blog

Welcome to my blog on everything Largemouth Bass fishing.Yes I'm as addicted to fishing for Ole Bucketmouth as anybody.
This will be a place for advice and stories on the adventures of catching Ole Bucketmouth
Reviews of different Bass Fishing Lures Rapalas Norman's Mann's,Terminator,Heddon,Bomber,Strike King,Bandits

Pages

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Norman Crankbaits dd22's

I would like to post an experience I had with Norman DD22 Crankbaits. I used the dd22 in shallow water to get the bottom stirred up some. I cranked it down to the bottom let the crankbait hit the bottom then I paused it.The bass seem to hit the crankbait when it was floating up. Once the dd 22 comes in contact with the bottom the mud gets stirred up and the bass must think it's a crawfish. DD 22'S are available in my ebay store MUSIC CITY SUPERSTORE

No comments:

Fishing Tips

Zimbio Badge