Welcome to the Ole Bucketmouth Blog

Welcome to my blog on everything Largemouth Bass fishing.Yes I'm as addicted to fishing for Ole Bucketmouth as anybody.
This will be a place for advice and stories on the adventures of catching Ole Bucketmouth
Reviews of different Bass Fishing Lures Rapalas Norman's Mann's,Terminator,Heddon,Bomber,Strike King,Bandits

Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Norman Lures some of the best lures made

Music City Superstore The Norman DD22 Crankbaits are one of the best crankbaits for getting down deep.They have a wide wobble and come in various color schemes.The top color for me is the black splatterback.I also have had good luck with the tomato color. DD22'S are available at my ebay store Music City Superstore
One of the best deep running bass crankbaits.

No comments:

Fishing Tips

Zimbio Badge